1. Setup of a B2B (Business-to-Business) or B2C (Business-to-Consumer) using Web Sphere Commerce Suite 561 or Web Sphere Commerce Suite 60
2. Customization of Storefront and backend processing for a B2B/B2C store as per business rules
3. System Administration (Web Sphere Application Server, Web Sphere Commerce Server and Database Server. Builds and Deployments)
4. Migration of Instances from earlier version of Web Sphere Commerce to the latest versions (Ex: 5.6.1 to 6.0)
5. Integration of Web Sphere Commerce with backend legacy system such as AS400 using Web Sphere MQ and Web Sphere Commerce tools such as idresolver and massloader etc.
6. Customization of the following Web Sphere Commerce subsystems as per the business rules
7. Customization of Internal tools such as Commerce Accelerator, Commerce Administration console and Commerce Organization administration console for CSR and administrators.
8. Migration of database entities from legacy systems to Web Sphere Commerce database using idresolver and massloader
9. Integration with IBM Gift Registry
10. Integration with IBM Sales Center
11. Web Services in Commerce